- All of our stables are well ventilated and measure 12' x 12' or
12' x 16' to give the horses plenty of space to easily move about preventing stiffness.
- Our fields are fully hedged / post and rail with electric fence surround
and well maintained, with rotational grazing to ensure year round turn out.
- Throughout our 35 acres of grazing the horses are kept divided
into mares and gelding or individually if preferred to keep them stress-free and guarantee a relaxing home.
- We offer a full range of top quality feed and bedding as part
of our care and nourishment programme. In addition we're also able to offer tailored feed requirements for each horse with
extra supplements available*.
- Basic feed includes: Alfa-A,
Sixteen plus, Pasture mix, Garlic granules, Soya oil and seasonal fruit and vegetables.
We ask that your equine comes with the following:
2 Out door rugs - Winter rugs
1 light weight rug
Stable rug if required
Own hay net, bucket & treat toys if required
All of these things will help your equine settle in quickly so they can enjoy
Please see our price plan to find a package to suite you and your
equine. Or call on 07861 680403